Located in the quiet neighborhood of Windgrove, in the heart of Maitland, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is situated on a corner lot on a cul-de-sac. You will be impressed from the moment you step through the front door into the large foyer. Laminate wood and tile floors flow throughout the entire home that has been freshly painted on the interior. The spacious formal living room and dining room provide plenty of space to entertain and connect to the updated kitchen with plenty of cabinet and counter space as well as room for a large table. The light and bright family room has a dry bar as well as a four panel sliding glass door that leads to the screened patio. Both of the bathrooms have been renovated in a modern contemporary style. Enjoy the spacious backyard area and screened in porch complete with Japanese Plum, Lychee, Longan, Mango,and Pumello trees. This home is around the corner from Lake Sybelia and conveniently located near plenty of shopping and dining.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,915 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage,Washer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Dry Bar,Eating Space In Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Covered,Rear Porch,Screened
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Fruit Trees,Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalk,Sliding Doors. Corner Lot,Cul-de-sac,In City Limits.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Lease Purchase, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price